Wine 101 - Wine Appreciation Classes
Saturday 11 August 10.30am-12 noon $45 pp
Saturday 25 August 10.30am-12 noon $45 pp - SOLD OUT
Saturday 22 September 10:30am- 12 noon $45 pp
Sunday 28 October 10:30am- 12 noon $45 pp
Sunday 18 November 10:30am - 12 noon $45 pp
A terrific way to get a real understanding of wine and wine styles.
Perfect for beginners and wine lovers alike. A formal seated tasting experience, in the back of the working winery surrounded by tanks, barrels and winemaking equipment with a friendly casual vibe.
Experience the differences between sweet and dry, what oak does to a wine and aged wines.
You will have a full understanding of the basics and be tasting like a pro in no time.
There will be wine tasting throughout the class, so you can put your new knowledge into action.
- Be the winemaker as you create your wine, balancing the sweetness and acid
- Experience how oak barrels change wines
- Understand how wines age and when best to drink them
- Understanding the basics of wine tasting and taste like a pro after the class
- Perfect for both beginners and wine enthusiasts
- A formal seated tasting experience, in the working winery surrounded by barrels
- Taste our wines to practice your new wine appreciation skills
For something a little different- try one of our winery tours and learn all about the wine making process from grape to glass.