Wine 101 - Wine Appreciation Classes
Sunday 18 November 10:30am - 12 noon $45 pp
Saturday 19 January 10:30am- 12 noon $45pp
Saturday 9 February 10:30am- 12 noon $45pp
Sunday 24 March 10:30am- 12 noon $45pp
A terrific way to get a real understanding of wine and wine styles.
You'll be tasting like a pro at the end of this hour and a half, with all those wine questions and myths answered.
Perfect for beginners and wine lovers alike.
A formal seated tasting experience, in the back of the working winery surrounded by tanks, barrels and winemaking equipment with a friendly casual vibe.
Experience the differences between sweet and dry, what oak does to a wine and aged wines.
You will have a full understanding of the basics and be tasting like a pro in no time.
You'll learn while wine tasting through the class, putting your new knowledge into action.
- Be the winemaker, creating your wine, balancing the sweetness and acid
- Experience how oak barrels change wines
- Understand how wines age and when best to drink them
- Understanding the basics of wine tasting and taste like a pro after the class
- Perfect for both beginners and wine enthusiasts
- A formal seated tasting experience, in the working winery surrounded by barrels
- Taste our wines to practice your new wine appreciation skills
Try one of our winery tours and discover the whole wine making process, from grape to glass.