Wine 101: Wine Appreciation Classes
Wine Appreciation Classes | $45pp
Saturday 11 August 10:30am - 12 noon
Saturday 25 August 10.30am-12 noon - SOLD OUT
Saturday 22 September 10:30am- 12 noon
Sunday 28 October 10:30am - 12 noon
Sunday 18 November 10:30am - 12 noon
Winery & Vineyard Tours | 10:30am
Availbable most days - see availability.
- An enjoyable & entertaining winery & vineyard tour, including wine tasting and two course lunch | $95pp
- Full breakfast followed by the winery & vineyard tour and wine tasting | $65pp
- Winery & vineyard tour and wine tasting | $35
Avon Descent | Saunday 5 August | 10.30
Cheer on the Southern Hemisphere's longest canoe race from our private river bank, grab a bottle from the Cellar Door or book breakfast at our restaurant, then walk down to watch the action (Bookings Riverbrook: 9296 3883 or here)
Canoeists pass our riverbank from 10.30am until 12.30/1ish. From 11/11.30 the powerboats shoot past.
It's always fun to cheer on these intrepid contestants for an hour or so.
- wear gum boots & waterproof jacket
- bring a chair
- take a bottle of wine down, to help with cheering the boats on!
Once you're down there you'll be ready for a glass of something
The Avon Descent is the perfect excuse to wander around the vineyard, then back to Cellar Door to stock up for these freezing winter evenings!
Entwined in the Valley | 4-7 OCtober 2018
A weekend celebration of wine, food and all things good in the Valley!